Things you do that Pat does do too

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
In fairness my 13 year old likes all these CGI explosion scenes, so Pat is just young at heart or a stunted fat retarded.

Heresh da thing: I don't mind Lucas' vision.

Yes, his ex wife saved the first film. Frankly, EVERYONE on the staff saved his ass, because it's been revised over time, but the real history was he initially filmed a bloated, hard to follow and sporadically boring attempt at his own Flash Gordon/Hidden Fortress rip off. The first, better wife's editing saved the story, and his effects company saved the visuals. Then he wisely handed off Empire to Irvin Kirshner, his film school teacher - an underrated genius himself - and Richard Marquand for Jedi, which was serviceable. Still his stories though.

The prequels are a mess, but they're HIS mess. He had a vision, he stuck to it and he failed, but I credit a man seeing his vision through, with genuine effort, even if it fails. It's why I never fault Zack Snyder for his capeshit - he failed, but it was at least interesting.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Let's hear it, boys.

Name something you have in common with the Fat Man. There must be one thing. Politics, brats, capeshit, a frumpy unfuckable wife, running a half marathon with a sprained ankle, being an actual tough guy, all is welcome!

For me, it's drinking. Probably more than the pig himself.
I have been to.gaming conventions before, they were in the 80s so no one dressed up or was a tranny. They did look like dweebs though. Also conventions had zero movie promotions too

Are you me? I stopped lying about my dad's job after HS. Not sure why I gave a fuck in HS as I went to a boarding school that was 1500 miles away from where I grew up.
I think I made up one thing in HS freshmen year to sound cool, but it was soon fairly obvious that I wasn’t.
I did actually go out with a girl from another school while in sophomore year though.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I'm actually a domesticated pig. I used to feel self-conscious about it, thinking I was some sort of fraud posting with (presumably) real humans. After observing Pat's behavior, I'm now proud to admit that I wallow in mud and devour slop in a wooden trough, but I'm not rude to the other livestock about it. I don't have any piglets, but I would treasure them if I did.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I'm actually a domesticated pig. I used to feel self-conscious about it, thinking I was some sort of fraud posting with (presumably) real humans. After observing Pat's behavior, I'm now proud to admit that I wallow in mud and devour slop in a wooden trough, but I'm not rude to the other livestock about it. I don't have any piglets, but I would treasure them if I did.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Really puts some perspective on your moment in Genesis.

You are mentally ill, Atalker.

You have been instructed to realize that Calling All Stations was pieced together by rejected Mike & The Mechanics tunes, along with unfinished tracks from Tony's "Bankstatement" album.

Yes child, I did write the lyrics to "Small Talk".

No, child, I am noT proud of thaT.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Pat is like a funhouse mirror: stare at him long enough and you will see your reflection, although much fatter and more frightening to children.

His insistence on having the last word and correcTing the record is OCD behavior that helped me realize I have those traits to some degree. I've come to realize it's ok for people to be "wrong" and to "let the idiots win" sometimes. Why he wastes his energy doing this with people clearly trying to get a reaction out of him is beyond me. He must be on adderall or something. Or just a fat retard.

G

I share nothing in common with that gigantic pig. I'm so repelled by him that I've developed antihabits of him. I've gotten a lot better as a person over the last few years. Thanks Pat.

Only thing I guess is I like getting drunk occasionally. And I hate Jews.