• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things I've done recently that Fat never has 1/3,7894526

G

Just in the last 2 days - enjoyed quality time with my daughter, made money, been a father to sons, not used Twitter, had an attractive wife who isn't a lesbian etc etc but here's the main thing.

Had a nasty cold for a week. On Tuesday, I didn't eat anything. Didn't feel like it. I usually don't eat breakfast. Sometimes lunch. Always dinner. On Tuesday- nothing. Wasn't hungry. Went to bed at 8, fell asleep at 9 and woke at 7. My wife was like "you have to have something baby, I'll make you some soup." Nah, I'm alright. Slept like a baby. Had an omelette on Wednesday at 12.30.

Fat has never missed a meal - breakfast lunch or dinner (plus 2 snacks) in his whole life. All while sitting on his ass all day. Imagine Fat not eating for 24 hours? Lol. Not possible. Glutton. Greedy. Fatso.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
Just in the last 2 days - enjoyed quality time with my daughter, made money, been a father to sons, not used Twitter, had an attractive wife who isn't a lesbian etc etc but here's the main thing.

Had a nasty cold for a week. On Tuesday, I didn't eat anything. Didn't feel like it. I usually don't eat breakfast. Sometimes lunch. Always dinner. On Tuesday- nothing. Wasn't hungry. Went to bed at 8, fell asleep at 9 and woke at 7. My wife was like "you have to have something baby, I'll make you some soup." Nah, I'm alright. Slept like a baby. Had an omelette on Wednesday at 12.30.

Fat has never missed a meal - breakfast lunch or dinner (plus 2 snacks) in his whole life. All while sitting on his ass all day. Imagine Fat not eating for 24 hours? Lol. Not possible. Glutton. Greedy. Fatso.
whatever dude, you've probably never even had hooligans meatloaf

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He's mostly going for sweet shit, right? Donuts and candy bars over doritos etc? Or both?
Hmm, he posts pictures of a lot of salty, fried shit so I imagine a snack for Rick is six tacos and half a case of trash beer. Although, after seeing him eat that ice cream as if he was lovingly sucking a cock, I’m sure he likes to mix things up between deep fried and sugar filled. Why limit yourself?

G

Hmm, he posts pictures of a lot of salty, fried shit so I imagine a snack for Rick is six tacos and half a case of trash beer. Although, after seeing him eat that ice cream as if he was lovingly sucking a cock, I’m sure he likes to mix things up between deep fried and sugar filled. Why limit yourself?
Yeah, he's a secret sweetie sissy. Faggot probably has a depot of Reese's Cups stored in his bedside table

P

potatopeeler63

Can you imagine a weekend cruise getaway with fatrick, erock, and roland? One would surely have a stroke as they would eat enough to feed a small african province

G

I wish someone called me baby.