• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Things have (also have not at all) changed around here

toi_maker

Forum Clout
It’s been a minute. I got locked out of this abyss for a while and figured it was for the best until a 0430 thought inspired me to try once more, and I’m back baby. New look for the site, old threads gone, very sad, but still being blocked by good old Pat after our Twitter fight between a “verified author” and something like an eighteen year old me means this is my only source of keeping up with the idiocy. If anyone still has the screenshots between him and I I’d love to have them (for framing purposes, of course). Hope everyone had wonderful holiday seasons filled with dreams (nightmares?) of sugar plum Pats.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
It’s been a minute. I got locked out of this abyss for a while and figured it was for the best until a 0430 thought inspired me to try once more, and I’m back baby. New look for the site, old threads gone, very sad, but still being blocked by good old Pat after our Twitter fight between a “verified author” and something like an eighteen year old me means this is my only source of keeping up with the idiocy. If anyone still has the screenshots between him and I I’d love to have them (for framing purposes, of course). Hope everyone had wonderful holiday seasons filled with dreams (nightmares?) of sugar plum Pats.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Hi sweetie, welcome back! Yeah, from what I understand, the last forum's coding got messed up so the admin had to create this version. Glad to see you're back to goofing on Pat. He's the worst person alive and recently got court-ordered to pay one of us $24K in legal fees for failing to make a case against him.