• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They've now disabled dislikes on Microsoft News...

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I was wondering when they’d get around to it. Anything that was positive about Biden or SJW stuff was massively ratioed. Some shit would be 300 likes vs 6000 dislikes. Anything conservative or pro Trump was basically the inverse.

Yes, they’re trying to control the narrative but that also means they’re all forced to stay in front of everything in lockstep. The stuff in the Middle East is causing some serious issues within the DNC/institutions /media and it’s only been a month.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the IDF asked their secret agent at Microsoft to do this
1700094075335.jpeg

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
When YT disabled its dislike button; someone built an extension to bring it back. It still works to this day.
And creators that target certain shitty trailers can still show us the dislike ratio, even if you don't have the extension, plus the faggot creator posting the shit knows how much they're hated, even if the public doesn't. I wonder if it's the same with Microsoft News...

If the last month until now has taught me anything, it's that no one gets away with anything forever, not even (((them)))...

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
I was wondering when they’d get around to it. Anything that was positive about Biden or SJW stuff was massively ratioed. Some shit would be 300 likes vs 6000 dislikes. Anything conservative or pro Trump was basically the inverse.

Yes, they’re trying to control the narrative but that also means they’re all forced to stay in front of everything in lockstep. The stuff in the Middle East is causing some serious issues within the DNC/institutions /media and it’s only been a month.
Comments on anything related to Ukraine or Israel were already disabled, mostly. Very rarely they weren't, and the likes in favor of Israel would be very high compared to dislikes, but when you read the comments it was mostly anti Israel... 🤔