THEY'RE TRYING TO KILL US

G

are they?
[MEDIA=vocaroo]1mbas4BpMfOo[/MEDIA] Referring to the fat man, Ms Shields. Of course not you.

Forget about the fact that that vile transsexual pedophile and the pig man (a pig man, Jerry!) are obviously behind this because I absolutely believe he is.

This is just going to end up badly for the fat fuck. I’ve already linked his faked vandalism (faked vandalism, Jerry!... sorry)

The FBI doesn’t really have anything against lying necessarily. They just don’t want you to lie to them. This shit is going to come back to bite him if Tomlinson isn’t being honest about the fake bomb threats bullshit.

tl;dr I think the local Persian corner place is overcharging me. But then again prices in the States have gone up in general. I guess

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
At the risk of sounding like a Tomlinson Tough Guy, if anyone wanted him dead he would be. Even the SWATTTTTTer (assuming it isn't pat or an ally) probably doesn't want him dead and just assumes he's mildly inconvenienced by it like with the pizza orders. Too bad he got recorded shrieking at the cops with mascara running down his face and broadcasted how much pizza orders bother him or it would have stopped already.