They were stepping on a treatment for sickle cell the whole time

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
It was like 20 years ago when they allowed to sell them on there, before the internet i sent away for a catalog he had with Johnny Rebel cassettes that didn't work and patches and pins, got a few nice patches from different states, he enclosed a application to join the klan with his name and address stamped on bottom, I saved to so i could frame it and hang it up but never did, don't even know what happened to it, he used give his address out on the radio Daniel Carver PO Box 446 Oakwood Georgia 30566

Last edited:

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Daniel Carver always had the greatest lines on Stern. There is a rumor out there that he renounced the KKK a few years ago, which is truly sad if true.
One my favorite times hearing to him was when my wife was at the doctor, i was only one in waiting room and they had Stern on for some reason, nobody at the the desk either, Daniel kept going on about Niggers and problems they caused i was wishing,waiting for somebody to show up just to see the looks

PeteRose

Daniel Carver always had the greatest lines on Stern. There is a rumor out there that he renounced the KKK a few years ago, which is truly sad if true.
yeah i read that too but i doubt. feral niggers killed hos sister who was working at a gas station back in the day, his hate for them will never go away.

it looks like his son got off the meff and has the roofing business still going so that is good news.