• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They made a show about us?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
2d2b88e6479fc24a71b37e4fa5779619.jpg

Oh that's right, this isn't about us. We're just funsters and Pat only wishes he got attention like this.

"No, child, I will noT watch this with ads to save $5 a month! Enjoy 30 day trial cancellation."

G

2d2b88e6479fc24a71b37e4fa5779619.jpg

Oh that's right, this isn't about us. We're just funsters and Pat only wishes he got attention like this.

"No, child, I will noT watch this with ads to save $5 a month! Enjoy 30 day trial cancellation."
I watched that whole thing because I thought it would be interesting to compare it to the stuff Patrick always whines about. In all cases the stalking behaviour was either stalking an ex lover or stalking someone who their ex lover left them for. All cases included direct threats to the victim's life/safety. All included a physical element in which the stlaker showed up to the person's house to harass and intimidate the victim. I didn't catch any cases where the victim's toilet was being impersonated.