• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They just don't get it

G

Screenshot_20240305-201820.png
Screenshot_20240305-201831~2.png

This retard can't understand why the community responsible for Jocktober would find the concept of a board war funny.
It's funny simply because you find it stupid and unfunny. Nevermind the fact you're a bunch of pretentious autistic tranny simping weirdos, forget that. It's just fun to make you mad. You like watching other people get mad on the internet but when someone makes YOU mad it's not funny anymore. The hypocrisy is the worst part.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I wish I was good at joeposting, I would be making KF accounts just to joe post in random threads.
Edit: why do all of these faggots suck null's cock so much? The spat with null was him threatening to lockdown the thread he's posting in, plenty of these tards were on board with the lockdown until the brothamen stepped in and called null out for being autistic retard. If their response is "he runs da site!!!" well guess what, 80% of the threads on the site null isn't there posting. The only reason his faggot fat ass piped up was because he didn't feel like it was an "organic" cow from his community. He only tucked tail when he realized the majority of kiwi's were patposting hard, since it is the most popular thread on the site, even surpassing his prize lolcow.
SORRY YOUR MOM FUCKING RETARD ISN'T THE STAR ANYMORE, IT'S OUR SHOW NOW FAGGOTS.

Last edited:
G

I wish I was good at joeposting, I would be making KF accounts just to joe post in random threads.
Edit: why do all of these faggots suck null's cock so much? The spat with null was him threatening to lockdown the thread he's posting in, plenty of these tards were on board with the lockdown until the brothamen stepped in and called null out for being autistic retard. If their response is "he runs da site!!!" well guess what, 80% of the threads on the site null isn't there posting. The only reason his faggot fat ass piped up was because he didn't feel like it was an "organic" cow from his community. He only tucked tail when he realized the majority of kiwi's were patposting hard, since it is the most popular thread on the site, even surpassing his prize lolcow.
SORRY YOUR MOM FUCKING RETARD ISN'T THE STAR ANYMORE, IT'S OUR SHOW NOW FAGGOTS.

We're lucky to have Quasi. People here myself included make fun of him and criticize him and he's never retaliated out of anger, not once. He sent Wyz to his own purgatory forum and took the Delete function away, but both of those were hilarious. He's only ever banned Dan/Boomia/Nigger Jim for unforgivable retardation, but they're all here under alts provided they behave. He's never asked for a cent or demanded our respect. He just does his thing and shitposts with the rest of us.

Null has a cult of autistic personality around him where the users actually believe he's fighting a gallant crusade against internet tyranny by running a website for laughing at retarded people. They take it way too seriously. At least we can admit there is no point to what we do here and we'd in fact all be better off if this website went away. Those retards actually believe there's an integrity to their behavior. I don't care what happens to Null so long as he suffers and his users are upset.