• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THEY GOT HIM!

Screenshot 2024-07-11 at 13.30.29.png

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
What the fuck is he talking about.
I think that when he's trying to log into these sites from abroad the sites are flagging his activity as suspicious, sort of like how when you use a VPN on some sights it'll trigger 2-FA to ensure it's you because you're logging in from a new place. 16, dick, internet, but I'm pretty sure that's what he means. What's hilarious about this is that if some crafty gook in Malaysia got ahold of Joe's info and cleaned his ass out Joe would be mooing up a storm about why nobody protected him from this shit.

Another reasonable scenario is that Joe has all his stupid boomer passwords pre-saved into his phone and remembers none of them and for whatever reason the auto-fill shit doesn't work on his phone anymore. He's then forced to run through the 1,204 variations of what I can only assume is his one password for everything, Layla(her birthday)

I really have no idea what the fuck he is talking about. It doesn't sound like 2FA, and I can't imagine a scenario where a site makes you change your password because you're logging in from a new (unsecured) location. How is he even changing his password if he can't log in? All of these different independent sites scrambled their database for JUST HIS passwords, because he's on boat? What the fuck? This truly sounds like user error.

This is actually bugging me trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about. It's like the world's most retarded riddle. I had a second thought that he was talking about the ship's wifi passwords expiring, but he first mentions that their wifi is unsecured. And obviously he has no issues logging on to Facebook.

I guess his IP address keeps changing because the wifi isn't secure? Maybe that gets flagged. But Facebook will jump on you the second they think something's up and he hasn't had issues with that.

Also why is he logging into these sites every few days? You really only need to do insurance/banking/utilities every month, they'll e-mail you if there's an issue. It would be funny if he was triggering it by constantly logging in.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
I guess his IP address keeps changing because the wifi isn't secure? Maybe that gets flagged. But Facebook will jump on you the second they think something's up and he hasn't had issues with that.

Also why is he logging into these sites every few days? You really only need to do insurance/banking/utilities every month, they'll e-mail you if there's an issue. It would be funny if he was triggering it by constantly logging in.
Yeah that’s what happens when you’re trying to log into a proper American website from Estonia. They’re actually protecting him and predictably, he’s too stupid to get it.