They fucking buried this cocksucka. Take us out, Erock.

SquealersWheel

I was only jokin'
Well, here’s the thing: no one else is allowed to make fun of these guys but us. That’s just the way I feel about it. We can make fun of Anthony, we can make fun of Opie, we can crap all over Jim, but as soon as someone else does it? I don’t like them.

To me everyone that slaps at them is just someone who isn’t as funny as they were in their prime trying to get their shot in.
Exactly. We put the work in. We had to suffer the indignity of actually beings fans of these hacks, so we've earned the right. Also, we're not foreskin snatchers or related to Cenk Uygur so we've got that going for us.

LAZERBEAMZ

Untitled.png

Also why's this bitch always look like she hasn't slept in a month?
5e96192673d0c80f360eba03

G

You guys go from seething hatred to protective grandmothers pretty quick.

I’d never watch even a clip of h3h3, but the idea of the mainstream tide turning on Norton rules. Who cares if their hatred has integrity or is “for the right reasons”, so long as the majority of people who even know who he is think he sucks.

Faggots attacking faggots attacking a faggot that gets fucked by faggots
Its faggotception up in here

WhereWeAt

People have been tattling on each other for socially unacceptable remarks, including comedians telling on comedians, since before Tucker's oldest viewer was born. Fag though he may be, Ethan is correct to say this is not a free speech issue, but a last gasp of comedians whose audiences have aged out of their material.