• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

They Forgot to Mention Faggot

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_3110.jpeg
IMG_3109.jpeg

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
If Gavin had those Vice millions he would be the biggest liberal soy boy hipster faggot out there. His whole right wing, anti-establishment persona is all based on his resentment he has towards those other cucks who got him fired from Vice.

The amount of money Gavin lost out on is mindboggling and it probably still hurts. I don't understand how you don't use a noose and stool to bring down your chandelier after realising you could've had generational wealth and be invited to the Bilderberg meetings to fuck kids. He went from potentially being worth 100s of millions to co-hosting a show with a disgraced shock jock.

Last edited:

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
If Gavin had those Vice millions he would be the biggest liberal soy boy hipster faggot out there. His whole right wing, anti-establishment persona is all based on his resentment he has towards those other cucks who got him fired from Vice.

The amount of money Gavin lost out on is mindboggling and it probably still hurts. I don't understand how you don't use a noose and stool to bring down your chandelier after realising you could've had generational wealth and be invited to the Bilderberg meetings to fuck kids. He Went from potentially being worth 100s of millions to co-hosting a show with a disgraced shock jock.
Gavin's smartest decision was to walk away from the Proud Boys, and hand it off to his biggest ball washer, now that ball washer is in jail and Gavin is stuck with Nana's money pit.
Grifting can only go so far

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

The amount of money Gavin lost out on is mindboggling and it probably still hurts. I don't understand how you don't use a noose and stool to bring down your chandelier after realising you could've had generational wealth and be invited to the Bilderberg meetings to fuck kids. He went from potentially being worth 100s of millions to co-hosting a show with a disgraced shock jock.
And now he is forever known as “the dude who started Proudboys, the faggots who protested in the Capitol and got arrested. And he stuck dicks in his ass.” I don’t even know what relation he has to Vice, just that.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout

A black disgraced shock jock, to boot.