They finally cast a Patrick on a reality show

bb23-brandon-french-header-01.jpg

This is Brandon "Frenchie" French, a 34 year old farmer from Tennessee currently competing on Big Brother. He's super-woke, super into pandering to the Big Brother twitter fanbase, all the while being a self-described straight white conservative man. Who intends to lead by example and show the rest of us how it's done.

He wins the first HOH, which gives him a position of power as he gets to nominate houseguests for eviction. Immediately, he tells all the girls that they're safe because he's a feminist. He then tells all the male POC that they're safe because he's an ally. He's going after other straight white men to send a message that meatheads/jocks/bros AREN'T running this show anymore. Then, one by one, the white bros suck up to him and he completely abandons his principles. He wants to be in the popular clique with the cool jocks. But he's still got to nominate people, keeping in mind all the girls and POC have been told they're safe. He does:

A. Kyland, a pansexual black dude with a nice photogenic smile.
B. Alyssa, a Latina who is arguably the prettiest girl in the cast.

His reason being that he assumes the Latina is going to fall in love with one of the good looking white boys and not him (he's married BTW). He has weird insecurities about "those girls never wanting to talk to me". Keep in mind, it took him three days to go from "I respect and value all women" to "I'm punishing you because you look like someone who would have ignored me in high school".

Needless to say, they're already writing articles and basically everyone is roasting this guy. He's found a way to upset the woke for being "fake woke" and the anti-woke for having such a pandering obsession towards wokeness in the first place. It's the utter embodiment of everything awful about Patrick being put into a game where all his insecurities and hypocrisies are revealed.

tl;dr Straight white male conservative goes onto reality show and makes a "Diversity Promise" only to break it 3 days later and nominate two POC. Everyone shits on him for giving up on his woke mindset so quickly and easily.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
The whole Trump thing really outed conservatives for being the biggest faggots on Earth. Either be a Trump supporter or be even more to the right of that, or else you're a cocksucking liberal even if you call yourself a conservative.

"Wrong again, child. I'm not a liberal. I'm a gun-owning conservative. Hush now, I have to suck a nigger fart out of my wife's vagina."

Snake

The whole Trump thing really outed conservatives for being the biggest faggots on Earth. Either be a Trump supporter or be even more to the right of that, or else you're a cocksucking liberal even if you call yourself a conservative.

"Wrong again, child. I'm not a liberal. I'm a gun-owning conservative. Hush now, I have to suck a nigger fart out of my wife's vagina."
(((Conservatives))) today are what Democrats were under Obama.

Every fucking talking head like Charlie Kirk, Paul Joseph Watson, Gavin and the like all all MUH GREATEST ALLY