• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These were the people still giving Nana money

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Haha it’s either a great bit or that autistic faggot is actually struggling to hold back tears.

I often look at the man behind the comments in the childpound media videos or nana’s tweets. They’re all fat bearded mutants with neurological impairments.

Forum Clout
Can someone explain who Garrett was. I didn't realize we had so many on here that actually watched Nana, never mind watch enough to know the different people.

1) Garret was "Stinky" back in the O&A days and I believe was the 2nd producer hired by Ant after Rat. He's a good egg and one of the actually funny people on that network.

2) Guessing a large amount of the people here subscribed to TACS during that first year or two before giving up

FMW7

Forum Clout

Firing Garrett was the crazy man’s last straw

This has to be a bit right? The man is incensed. Even the truckers have turned on ol Nana.
And the faggot couldn’t respond to the caller and look at the spaghetti sliding down on the wall. Get fucked nana. He’s the same guy who bitched about opie not having his back when he got fired. Fuck this geriatric old pedo.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
IMG_1174.jpeg