• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

These Steel Toe Faggots keep showing up on my feed

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
maxresdefault.jpg

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I'm done with it. I had it on every now and again before Xmas. Something different. It was hit and miss. She needs more weight on her. And to lose the opportunity to palm her forehead. He is a Cumia fag boy. Who thinks far too much of himself. They have just joined Compound, apparently. Kevin Brennan let the world know about that. Since he is finished with Cumia. For the 100th time.

G

Well if he doesn’t pass the sniff test for you guys I’m not even going to bother checking him out. But I do have to say it sounds like him beating up that other radio host was pretty damn funny.

I am inclined to like anyone who is fired for “bullying“ so I probably would’ve given him a chance.

It’s too bad I’m really desperate for something to listen to. I really enjoyed Cumtown but it’s dead and the Adam Friedland Show is hit or miss.

I might have even considered subbing back to Anthony’s crap Netwerk if this guy was any good. Look, I said it, I’m desperate for something to listen to. It’s extremely sad that old Opie and Anthony clips are still the funniest thing you can put in your ears. I like mean stuff to listen to because I have to be nice all damn day. No one else is mean anymore!