• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

These are the "great" times we are living in. $100 for three fucking T shirts

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
WWAW FF VII remake? I finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon recently, fun game even if some of the cutscenes drag on and serve little point. One of the classes for your female party members is sex worker and the business management minigame is reallllly fun once you get the hang of it.

I wanna play through another JRPG but I really prefer the pokemon-style turn based combat as opposed to "mash the square button until the enemy dies". Dragon Quest is a bit too childish and your party members are annoying. Fuck they need to make Persona 6 already.
7 remake STINKS! Just play DQ or older JRPGs.

HeyItsVos

I heard the remaster is dogshit locked at 30fps might as well just play the Gamecube one on an emulator at 60fps. I'm also looking forward to RE4.
Yeah, I heard the same things about it but I’ve seen some gameplay and it didn’t seem bad. Loved it back on the GameCube. It was the first Tales game I played.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
7 remake STINKS! Just play DQ or older JRPGs.

So I hadn't played DQ since June 2019 according to the save file. I load it up and apparently I quit right after the big mid-game twist, so I'm a fish doing fish shit for a minute then I gotta reassemble my party. I add my archrival (who now respects me) and my grandfather and I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

There's this character called Sylvando. He's very, very, very gay. It's super-woke, super-forced and super-annoying for even an LGBT+ supporter like myself. So I gotta do the quest to get Sylvando back in the party, right?

Turns out while I was a fish, Sylvando has been having a faggot parade with fuckboys. To advance in the game, you have to agree to join the parade. Hopefully the timestamp should work, but just look at the protagonist at 5:25. Waving, sashaying and prancing just like Nana. YOU HAVE TO SASHAY AND PRANCE FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING MISSION.

I just want to be a Tokyo high school student infiltrating the dreams of corrupt politicians again. I don't want to be forced into a weird creepy drag show.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
So I hadn't played DQ since June 2019 according to the save file. I load it up and apparently I quit right after the big mid-game twist, so I'm a fish doing fish shit for a minute then I gotta reassemble my party. I add my archrival (who now respects me) and my grandfather and I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

There's this character called Sylvando. He's very, very, very gay. It's super-woke, super-forced and super-annoying for even an LGBT+ supporter like myself. So I gotta do the quest to get Sylvando back in the party, right?

Turns out while I was a fish, Sylvando has been having a faggot parade with fuckboys. To advance in the game, you have to agree to join the parade. Hopefully the timestamp should work, but just look at the protagonist at 5:25. Waving, sashaying and prancing just like Nana. YOU HAVE TO SASHAY AND PRANCE FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING MISSION.

I just want to be a Tokyo high school student infiltrating the dreams of corrupt politicians again. I don't want to be forced into a weird creepy drag show.

I didn't see him as gay I just saw him as a flamboyant faggot.

G

[MEDIA=youtube]isrLj9eWRN4:325[/MEDIA]

1679431400109.png