These are the "great" times we are living in. $100 for three fucking T shirts

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
1679420418040.png

I hate being treated like a fucking nigger in my own home.

Notice the size "s".

EraGodless

I hate being treated like a fucking nigger in my own home.

Notice the size "s".
I used to be roommates with a couple of my HS friends and we lived close to the US-Mexico border (McAllen- Reynosa). There was a high end clothing retailer in the McAllen mall that would sell gaudy shit that Mexican nationals would just gobble up- one of my roommates/friends was infatuated with being a Mexican national so he would shop at that trendy place as well- long story short, he asks his mom for money to buy new clothes and she gave him $400 (1996 money) and that nigga bought a $200 Moschino t-shirt and spent the other $200 on cuff links. My guy didn't own a suit or a sports jacket.

Thank you for listening to my TedTalk- and people who spend $100 on a t-shirt of fucking retarded.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Always happy to see the love FF XII gets on the forums. Ivalice is PFG.
That dumb half shirt whiny faggot Vaan almost ruins it. Should have just made Balthier the main character. Is the Zodiac version worth playing I haven't played the game since PS2 days.

HeyItsVos

That dumb half shirt whiny faggot Vaan almost ruins it. Should have just made Balthier the main character. Is the Zodiac version worth playing I haven't played the game since PS2 days.
I got Zodiac back when it came out and enjoyed it. I’m trying to remember the differences. It tightened up the skill trees and made a few other updates. Some graphics updates too, but I wouldn’t spot the difference without a side by side comparison. Since you haven’t played since the old days I’d definitely recommend it.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I got Zodiac back when it came out and enjoyed it. I’m trying to remember the differences. It tightened up the skill trees and made a few other updates. Some graphics updates too, but I wouldn’t spot the difference without a side by side comparison. Since you haven’t played since the old days I’d definitely recommend it.
Been on a PS1 JRPG kick lately so I'll get to it eventually when I finish.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
What are you playing? I’ve returned to DBZ: Kakarot for the PS4. It’s not a complicated game, but I enjoy exploring the world.
I started the kick last year and haven't gotten tired of them yet. Here is what I have played so far and in order of playing them. Parasite Eve, FFIX, Wild Arms, Lunar, Lunar 2, Star Ocean Second Story, Valkyrie Profile and Grandia. I'm currently playing Tales of Phantasia but out of those I only beat FFIX and Grandia previously years and years ago.

HeyItsVos

Love Tales of Phantasia. Was thinking of getting the new remastered version of Tales of Symphonia but probably going to wait a few months since I want to play some Resident Evil first.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
WWAW FF VII remake? I finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon recently, fun game even if some of the cutscenes drag on and serve little point. One of the classes for your female party members is sex worker and the business management minigame is reallllly fun once you get the hang of it.

I wanna play through another JRPG but I really prefer the pokemon-style turn based combat as opposed to "mash the square button until the enemy dies". Dragon Quest is a bit too childish and your party members are annoying. Fuck they need to make Persona 6 already.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Love Tales of Phantasia. Was thinking of getting the new remastered version of Tales of Symphonia but probably going to wait a few months since I want to play some Resident Evil first.
I heard the remaster is dogshit locked at 30fps might as well just play the Gamecube one on an emulator at 60fps. I'm also looking forward to RE4.