• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There's nothing disturbing about this image. If you think there is, you're a bigot.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
jmQ3v0zwEQxguXVYVTJ7w8SiBLDbgGKDCZZVSySTEqA.jpg

G

I would love to see this shrimpy little dyke get the shit kicked out of her. You're a guy, huh? Ok, tough customer

Her phony fake body. I took kinesiology classes in college, I am well versed in anatomy. You cannot have thick ab muscles sticking out like that and have auschwitz arms. those are not a skinny dude's abs. But she forgot to get some fake biceps and triceps to proportion/balance it out. This is just sad, uncanny valley type shit.

Fake and gay (I'm thinking prosthetics, her real torso is soft and pudgy but with ribs showing due to malnourishment).

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Her phony fake body. I took kinesiology classes in college, I am well versed in anatomy. You cannot have thick ab muscles sticking out like that and have auschwitz arms. those are not a skinny dude's abs. But she forgot to get some fake biceps and triceps to proportion/balance it out. This is just sad, uncanny valley type shit.

Fake and gay (I'm thinking prosthetics, her real torso is soft and pudgy but with ribs showing due to malnourishment).

They're 100% ab implants. This ridiculous little cocksucker called Mr Paparazzi got them too. They look very natural and believable as you can see..

darryn-lyons-shows-off-his-six-pack-778206542.jpg