There's another new Chili Peppers album

G

What the fuck? Everything I heard from the new album this year was nauseating. Who wanted another one? "Return Of The Dream Canteen" is a fucking awful album title. The first song is appalling, these faggots are in their sixties. Anthony Kiedis is a pedophile.

[MEDIA=youtube]E1FNkf3MLKY[/MEDIA]

G

Are there any songs about California?
One would assume. Probably some wacky nonsense that rhymes with 'Los Angeles.' Here's the track listing.

Screenshot_20220823-044306_Chrome.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
What the fuck? Everything I heard from the new album this year was nauseating. Who wanted another one?

That's exactly what I thought when I heard they were releasing another album this year too. This new song, just like everything on Unlimited Love, sounds like a jam session rather than an actual song. It's just bland as fuck.

The drummer - "We just felt like we had too many good songs to not put out another record. It’s not like a B-sides record or anything like that. Everything felt good and right."

Really? It's like some bands aren't even aware of what made them great at one time. How can you possibly listen to their new shit and thinks it's in any way comparable to their best stuff?

G

That's exactly what I thought when I heard they were releasing another album this year too. This new song, just like everything on Unlimited Love, sounds like a jam session rather than an actual song. It's just bland as fuck.

The drummer - "We just felt like we had too many good songs to not put out another record. It’s not like a B-sides record or anything like that. Everything felt good and right."

Really? It's like some bands aren't even aware of what made them great at one time. How can you possibly listen to their new shit and thinks it's in any way comparable to their best stuff?
There's no real chorus. Weird choice for a lead single, the one without a hook. You could tell someone this is from anything 1999 on, and it'd be believable.

If they just formed a "side project" without anthony kiedis it would be somewhat listenable. he's so fucking bad. nice soy sauce hair, stupid.
He's one of the worst lyricists of all time.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Last album was so boring I didn't even finish it. I'll skip this one. Chili Peppers haven't doing anything halfway decent since Stadium Arcadium and even that album was a bloated mess.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
This has to be what it was like growing up with The Rolling Stones from their first album until now. Decades of horse shit after some hits.

HotDogJoe

There's no real chorus. Weird choice for a lead single, the one without a hook.
That was the case for all the singles they released from the last album too. I honestly don’t think there was a single great song on it.

I don’t know what the fuck’s going on with Frusciante. He was the driving force for what used to make them so good but now it’s like he can’t be fucked. A session musician could contribute the same as he does these days.

G

That was the case for all the singles they released from the last album too. I honestly don’t think there was a single great song on it.

I don’t know what the fuck’s going on with Frusciante. He was the driving force for what used to make them so good but now it’s like he can’t be fucked. A session musician could contribute the same as he does these days.
I'd like to think otherwise, but it's the money. He got cleaned out in a divorce, and can't afford to sit around making electronic music that no one listens to.

G

The Heavy Wing is the only song i really enjoyed on the new album. The rest is mediocre.

HotDogJoe

I'd like to think otherwise, but it's the money. He got cleaned out in a divorce, and can't afford to sit around making electronic music that no one listens to.

Ah I wasn’t aware of that. It sucks because I was actually excited for him rejoining them but he just sounds totally uninspired.

The stuff they were doing with Josh was actually way more interesting but the second Frusciante decided he wanted to rejoin, they were always gonna show him the door.