• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is simply no way Missy is not fucking her coach

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The fact that they have such similar retarded opinions, way more than her and Ant, is the nail in the coffin. Damaged women can’t think and whatever man they’re with they have the same opinion as him.

She was in South Carolina for like a year in that house all alone, all the while taking these gay self defense classes. (Nice “self defense” stupid, try doing an leg drop to stop a rape when they’re pointing a gun at you)

Before anyone says Ant is fucking other girls - Yes, if he can even get them. But it is not an “agreement”. I think Ant is stupid enough to not even know Missy's sneaking around on him. Look at how he reacted when Jill, a woman he just cheated on, had found a new boyfriend. He was incredulous. He is thin skinned and could not handle the thought of fucking a girl who was going out and fucking other dudes.

It would really be a shame if everytime Nana streamed we let him know his “girlfriend” is whoring around.

Forum Clout
I think AntH probably knows it deep down, maybe another thing he buries deep with booze. Unless he's become totally retarded.

Witty people are generally perceptive, & he used to be up-there with the best... what would he do tho' at this stage? I guess he's resigned to being the cuck.
I don’t think he cares what she does on the side. His dick probably doesn’t work and she’s aged out. As long as she picks up the groceries and the cases of Doctor-prescribed wine that he needs while streaming from the pantry he’s golden.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_5127.jpeg
IMG_5126.jpeg

he’s for sure got that knack for endless POINTLESS long posts like a Cumia. He’s got Moo’s sense of using hashtags too. Wonder if he tells people (everyone he meets) that he’s an 82nd airborne vet as well

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The fact that they have such similar retarded opinions, way more than her and Ant, is the nail in the coffin. Damaged women can’t think and whatever man they’re with they have the same opinion as him.

She was in South Carolina for like a year in that house all alone, all the while taking these gay self defense classes. (Nice “self defense” stupid, try doing an leg drop to stop a rape when they’re pointing a gun at you)

Before anyone says Ant is fucking other girls - Yes, if he can even get them. But it is not an “agreement”. I think Ant is stupid enough to not even know Missy's sneaking around on him. Look at how he reacted when Jill, a woman he just cheated on, had found a new boyfriend. He was incredulous. He is thin skinned and could not handle the thought of fucking a girl who was going out and fucking other dudes.

It would really be a shame if everytime Nana streamed we let him know his “girlfriend” is whoring around.
This is now my truth

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
I don’t think he cares what she does on the side. His dick probably doesn’t work and she’s aged out. As long as she picks up the groceries and the cases of Doctor-prescribed wine that he needs while streaming from the pantry he’s golden.
Agree. Even if he could fuck her, he clearly wouldn't want to. Nana prefers dudes with those 1890s beards, not female beards.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout

Plus the dojo is like 45-1hr so its a perfect amount of separation.