There is no gay agenda, goy

G

Eeeeeewww, what the fuck is that creature?!

0E5794C0-CE17-4420-BE50-D81FAE21C9EE.gif

G

There is no gay agena, son. Those are simply your delusions.

In reality, there are LGBTQIA+ teachers getting fired over their sexual orientation, because republicans are too scared to face the lies they tell themselves everyday. There are POC teachers afraid to teach their own history because that would interrupt the fascist agenda of the GOP, and put their own lives at risk. There are kids LITERALLY DYING because they can't get access to life saving treatments, because the GOP wants to systematically eliminate trans children. But your internalized homophobia is showing, son.

I've lived this. Have a kid. You've just read about it in your echo chamber. and that's why you're cripplingly stupid. Always. Only.
So please, take a seat, son.

Easily_Remembered

Danny Ross is a thin skinned bitch

In reality, there are LGBTQIA+ teachers getting fired over their sexual orientation, because republicans are too scared to face the lies they tell themselves everyday. There are POC teachers afraid to teach their own history because that would interrupt the fascist agenda of the GOP, and put their own lives at risk. There are kids LITERALLY DYING because they can't get access to life saving treatments, because the GOP wants to systematically eliminate trans children. But your internalized homophobia is showing, son.

I've lived this. Have a kid. You've just read about it in your echo chamber. and that's why you're cripplingly stupid. Always. Only.
Pat really is the king of copypasta.

DMAN

NYC Mayor
I'm open to the idea that this type of thing is simply their way of daring you to do something about it.
They don't have enough news stories of trannies getting killed to carry their claims that trannies get killed...
So they made this as your Call To Action.

It's poorly, lazily produced. Sure, you can say the intent was to 'indoctrinate kids,' but I think they intended for adults to see this and fedpost.
Nothing is ever straightforward or simple anymore, it's like you have to run it past multiple layers of reverse psychology to find the intent.

Does your kid watching TV make them easier to molest? It's possible.. But does watching this make ME want to kill that faggot and the entire production staff involved? You're darn tootin' it does.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”

Remember all those gay kids - tens of millions of them - killing themselves because they couldn't wear a dress and pigtails to football practice back in the 80s and 90s? Thank God we're so open these days!