• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

There is no feeling on this earth as comforting as placing your face into a fresh pair of breasts

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
The instinctual gutteral reaction from your genetic family tree past experiences causes a buzzing sensation, when your face goes into soft young tits. There is a moral to that story... Whoever said "you can never go home again?" In this year of our lord 2024, Opie & Anthony celebrate 30 years long, 30 years strong. This year we grab podcasting by her throat, pin her against the wall, and force our faces into her breasts, the familiar place of our youth.

Wanna suck em?

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Who are Opie and Anthony?
Are they more pedos from the sci-fi writers guild?

The DMAN sits here, the scent of his balls wafting upwards... It smells like chinese food from back in the day. Some beef and broccoli. Some fried rice with the stringy bean things. The fried chicken niglets with the dippin sauce. The canadian poutine thing they all did with the gravy fries. Takes you back to the old days. You remember. You can do this if you just focus on the past, smell that aroma.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
The DMAN sits here, the scent of his balls wafting upwards... It smells like chinese food from back in the day. Some beef and broccoli. Some fried rice with the stringy bean things. The fried chicken niglets with the dippin sauce. The canadian poutine thing they all did with the gravy fries. Takes you back to the old days. You remember. You can do this if you just focus on the past, smell that aroma.

All I smell from my balls is fresh spring air 😢

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
No love for older beefers?
BN2I8nVCQAAdCMy.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
That’s from 2000-2001 during a WWF appearance, the infamous clip where Opie was trolling Stevie Richards of the Right To Censor. And got choked for real for calling rasslin Fake.
I can't get mad at him protecting the business™

On second viewing, it looks like Anthony is trying to fuck Stevie. Sick guy. Hope he does a show with Opie soon.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
"The DMAN sits here, the scent of his balls wafting upwards..."

DMAN, you drilling holes in the spic whore neighbors wall by chance? That's brother @midwit 's bit! No bitin' ass niggas allowed! You got you're own bit, sir👍

Don't make me DRILL the point home.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Only breasts l’d respect enough to place my lib tard face on would be Sydney Sweeney
Nigga stop cosplaying as a heterosexual. We know you jerk off to this ill-natured tranny monstrosity on the regular! 🤣

Come clean... Or dirty.

Attachments

• 74832883-12457119-Kayla_Lemieux_was_hired_by_the_Nora_Frances_Henderson_Secondary_-m-7_1693324...jpg
    74832883-12457119-Kayla_Lemieux_was_hired_by_the_Nora_Frances_Henderson_Secondary_-m-7_1693324...jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 9