• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Therapy session with a fat man

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout
Found on r/BetterHelp

IMG_4001.jpeg
IMG_4002.jpeg
IMG_4003.jpeg
IMG_4004.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
IMG_4007.jpeg
IMG_4008.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
He really hates kyle. Sad!

Also did he actually get the contempt hearing pushed back or something? I was planning to shitpost heavily on the 24th but I've been busy lately.
Holy shit what a fucking retard this is incredible. Always bet on Pat doing something mind blowingly stupid, and then having what he actually does be even dumber than what you could conceive.

Last edited:

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He's what the old-timers called "a swish."
It's funny to me that the short era in his life where he didn't look like either a skinny fat dork or a pig monster is the one where it's obvious to anyone with eyes that he's a big gay homosexual. Poor guy would have as much luck as fezzie if he came out now, imagine looking down and seeing this staring back at you while you get your dick sucked.
IMG_0966.jpeg

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It's funny to me that the short era in his life where he didn't look like either a skinny fat dork or a pig monster is the one where it's obvious to anyone with eyes that he's a big gay homosexual. Poor guy would have as much luck as fezzie if he came out now, imagine looking down and seeing this staring back at you while you get your dick sucked.View attachment 144705
1692768185322.png