Theory about why Pat is no longer a “stand-up”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
His utter silence means there must have been an embarrassing confrontation...probably worse than Mencia because his face is more punchable.

They probably huddled over him at some Wisconsin comedy club with the more confident comics shoving their fingers sharply into his chest, calling him a hack and telling him he's no longer welcome 'round here.
I remember he tweeting about a show that happened that he was supposed to be on and he had been told it was cancelled. He discovered they had lied to him and didn’t realize it because he’s autistic and doesn’t understand anything. They wanted him to get the hint and disappear.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
I remember he tweeting about a show that happened that he was supposed to be on and he had been told it was cancelled. He discovered they had lied to him and didn’t realize it because he’s autistic and doesn’t understand anything. They wanted him to get the hint and disappear.
That kids, is performative cruelt...hilarity.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
The only stand up "gigs" he ever got were at those shitty sci-fi conventions nobody goes to because they knew who he was and couldn't find anyone else. Everything else was just open mic events that anyone could've gone to. There is no evidence outside of those con's he ever had a paid stand up gig or even one where he was promoted on a flyer or anything.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
People just weren't intellectually clued into the subtle satirical comments on society when he called for the murder of his ex-wife every night. Don't even start on how nobody picked up on his sharp politic witticisms. He was just ahead of his time and with hindsight will be proven the greatest standup comic.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
People just weren't intellectually clued into the subtle satirical comments on society when he called for the murder of his ex-wife every night. Don't even start on how nobody picked up on his sharp politic witticisms. He was just ahead of his time and with hindsight will be proven the greatest standup comic.
I remember one of his sets he got mad at the audience for not laughing enough at his jokes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
One of the funniest things about being a stand up is he can’t laugh at himself. This is crucial to being a good stand up is to self depreciate. He can’t even find humor that his possessions Mock him on twitter and dead wrestlers goof on him through texts. In his mind no one is aloud to laugh AT him and mocking him is against the law.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
That sounds incredibly far-fet... Oh look, here's the tweet! They told him to his face that it was cancelled, in front of the guy hosting it!

OOOPSY-DOODLES!

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
I remember one of his sets he got mad at the audience for not laughing enough at his jokes.
I think every single instance of his comedy that I've seen involves him berating the audience for not laughing enough. I wish there was a copy of the time he went haywire on the stage and had to apologize afterwards.

OOOPSY-DOODLES!
That's not how oopsie doodles works, stlaker!

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Pat is a charmless dick. If you're going to be in the comedy community and you're a dick, you better be fucking funny. Even then, people won't want to work with you. Comedy- even at the open mic level is like a job and it has politics. Pat with his black & white thinking meats is fucking radioactive in that kind of environment.

Pat sucks the air out of any room he's in. He's simply not funny-- engaging or a nice guy. He can't even fake it. He's an awkward creep who never made people laugh for the right reasons. He's also has negative charm, charisma, and likeability. He's boar and a bore--

Since Patrick is an arrogant, self-centered ass, you'd think he'd fit right into show business. Not so. He fits about as well into his tiny shirts. It takes effort, and Rick just doesn't have the get-up-and-go to stick with anything besides Twitter and responding to everything ever said about him.

9-B9-FE660-8-FC1-4819-AF2-F-E2-AF93306-D0-E.jpg

85815381-C5-AB-4937-84-FF-C844-F4-AB2006.jpg