Then move somewhere else, fatass

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Guess who actually has two addresses but you dont see a black family as his tenant?
He also married two white women instead of the shitskins he supposedly loves so much. I’d give him credit for being disgusted by miscegenation but I’m pretty sure he just never was able to persuade more than two women to date him.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He also married two white women instead of the shitskins he supposedly loves so much. I’d give him credit for being disgusted by miscegenation but I’m pretty sure he just never was able to persuade more than two women to date him.
Its in his blood.

images

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
That's precisely why I LOVE living in New England! If you don't like the weather, you just have to wait five minutes! Eh, gang!?
I believe it's "if you don't like the weather, wait a week and you'll like it even less". Though at least people keep heating oil so when the electricity goes down they aren't totally fucked.

Kinda odd that it isn't some deep south sister fucker city. Hopefully pat puts aside issues like which baseball team to root for and moves somewhere more in tune with his values.
in my experience, elitist coastal "progressive" cities are wayyyyyyyy more segregated than the "racist" south. any major city in the south has niggers all over the place. in coastal cities, they're all tucked away in the worst neighborhoods but it's ok because the rich libs who never ever interact with them have political yard signs saying they love niggers.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
in my experience, elitist coastal "progressive" cities are wayyyyyyyy more segregated than the "racist" south. any major city in the south has niggers all over the place. in coastal cities, they're all tucked away in the worst neighborhoods but it's ok because the rich libs who never ever interact with them have political yard signs saying they love niggers.
It's the one thing Gavin was right about: northerners like blacks in theory but not in practice, and southerners like blacks in practice but not in theory.

Now name five breakfast cereals.