• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The worst hour of radio of all-time

G

Watch out, Dan is gonna hunt you down now, keep your head on a swivel.

1650301865829.png

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Leave it alone, sniff.
No I need to know.

from context clues I put together there was simping for mew and perhaps Dan took some criticism he didn’t take well.

I’m a made guy from the cumia days. I don’t keep up with the Pat posting world but a nigga like myself enjoys drama now someone tell me what the fuck happened.

btw notice any gay bullshit comes from the Pat obsessed crowd. I really am coming around on the cuntfucker heel. We got lost in the worst way. It’s obvious we’re not hilarious anymore.

there’s a lot of factors that contributed to it way more than just Pat posting. But I fear if we don’t turn things around soon we’ll be living in an apartment streaming our countless deaths on vanguard.

G

No I need to know.

from context clues I put together there was simping for mew and perhaps Dan took some criticism he didn’t take well.

I’m a made guy from the cumia days. I don’t keep up with the Pat posting world but a nigga like myself enjoys drama now someone tell me what the fuck happened.

btw notice any gay bullshit comes from the Pat obsessed crowd. I really am coming around on the cuntfucker heel. We got lost in the worst way. It’s obvious we’re not hilarious anymore.

there’s a lot of factors that contributed to it way more than just Pat posting. But I fear if we don’t turn things around soon we’ll be living in an apartment streaming our countless deaths on vanguard.

You summed it up perfectly, brotherman. We got lost.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
You summed it up perfectly, brotherman. We got lost.
That breaks my heart. This was once a beautiful thing. We went to court many times (thanks for footing the bill Quaz!) and like gotti we crushed em. This thing of ours is now entering the sopranos saga. The end of a once great thing.

I’m Vito cuz I love sucking off security guards.