• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm’s Show on Ozzy’s Boneyard

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Was it a music show? I feel like I remember one of those retard comedians had a music show on there and they didn’t even go deep. Hardcore metal fans dude.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Yeah pretty much. I remember he’d briefly talk about his favorite Sabbath songs and play them. It was about as surface level as it sounds.
Yeah then I listened to it once, heard he was playing a live version of paranoid or something and turned it off. Not even metal fan but don’t pretend to be a fan if you can’t go faaaawwkkkin deep.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Wasn’t there a “Jim Norton Show” on Sirius at one point (but not a music show) like circa 2010? Someone uploaded one on youtube where he had Bob Kelly and Colin Quinn on, and Colin was calling him a phony host and comparing the show to “Ace’s High” with Sam Rothstein. Pretty funny but I haven’t been able to find it since.