• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Worm on Stavros’ Podcast

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I was never a Stav hater. However his "would you rather" questions sucked ass and apparently he made some Cumia level comments about little girls. I'm flabbergasted as to his rise in fame and I wonder why he left cum town because he was making a killing. I guess they were holding him back

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I was never a Stav hater. However his "would you rather" questions sucked ass and apparently he made some Cumia level comments about little girls. I'm flabbergasted as to his rise in fame and I wonder why he left cum town because he was making a killing. I guess they were holding him back
Nick Mullen is a mentally ill weirdo and is probably exhausting to be around. People call Stav a faggot for leaving (he also spazzed out on Nick once on the show which made fans hate him even though he was justified) but it did take balls for him to leave when he was making so much for doing nothing. Now he seems to be more successful than them though so the risk paid off.

If I’m remembering right he got mad because on Cum Town Nick told him he was going to die from being fat but it wasn’t in a funny way. I’d be pissed too especially if I wasn’t his close friend, which in retrospect they definitely weren’t.

Forum Clout
Nick Mullen is a mentally ill weirdo and is probably exhausting to be around. People call Stav a faggot for leaving (he also spazzed out on Nick once on the show which made fans hate him even though he was justified) but it did take balls for him to leave when he was making so much for doing nothing. Now he seems to be more successful than them though so the risk paid off.

If I’m remembering right he got mad because on Cum Town Nick told him he was going to die from being fat but it wasn’t in a funny way. I’d be pissed too especially if I wasn’t his close friend, which in retrospect they definitely weren’t.
Yeah Nick was trying to help his friend not kill himself by being a fat fuck with no discipline or self respect.

Which is ironic coming from a perpetual miser who is constantly toeing the line of blowing his brains out.

Stav is beyond saving and the world will be just fine without him.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Yeah Nick was trying to help his friend not kill himself by being a fat fuck with no discipline or self respect.

Which is ironic coming from a perpetual miser who is constantly toeing the line of blowing his brains out.

Stav is beyond saving and the world will be just fine without him.
I don’t think Nick ever really cared about him though, that’s the difference. He was just being a jerk. Ultimately I don’t think anyone can save another person anyway. Stav doesn’t want to help himself so there’s no point in trying to give him “tough love” especially when you’re really only his coworker and not his close personal friend.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
I’m living in a time where being a disgusting fat loser could actually turn you into a star. This is your country on late-stage Judaism.
They've been doing it with women for years now. I guess that it was only a matter of time before fat disgusting men became matinee idols as well.

The very same Jews tried peddling Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham as sex symbols.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I don’t think Nick ever really cared about him though, that’s the difference. He was just being a jerk. Ultimately I don’t think anyone can save another person anyway. Stav doesn’t want to help himself so there’s no point in trying to give him “tough love” especially when you’re really only his coworker and not his close personal friend.
Stav unironically called Nick a “hater” because he pointed out morbidly obese people don’t live to be 75-80 years old. Wow, what a jerk. Stav was being a giant bitch and Nick did nothing wrong.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Stav unironically called Nick a “hater” because he pointed out morbidly obese people don’t live to be 75-80 years old. Wow, what a jerk. Stav was being a giant bitch and Nick did nothing wrong.
I used to hate Stav for that incident too but my position has changed now. If an autistic freak dressed me down like that on a podcast that millions of people listen to I wouldn’t take it well either. I don’t care that Nick was technically right, everyone has a limit especially when it wasn’t said as a joke.That’s the kind of conversation you’d only have with really close friends, which again they weren’t and seem to despise each other now.