• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Who kind of blows

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
There was a time growing up they would be mentioned along the Beatles and stones. I never understood that. These days rarely talked about as one of the greatest and quite rightly.
I remember my parents generation talking about them like they were really legendary back in the day. That trailed off in the past 15+ years.
They were pretty influential and innovative though so not sure how I feel about that

Forum Clout
The first blowjob I ever got Baba O'Riley was playing in the radio. After the girl swallowed, it was just as they hit the 'teenage wasteland' part and the girl started singing the song to me. To this day it is one of the greatest moments of my life and is tattooed into the synapse of my brain. Ever since that moment my opinion has been The Who ROCK!

She must have snowballed you during the violin solo

G

I remember my parents generation talking about them like they were really legendary back in the day. That trailed off in the past 15+ years.
They were pretty influential and innovative though so not sure how I feel about that

The Who hasn’t even been as influential like a band as the Kinks, but somehow they never get talked about like that. I’m not bitter about that or anything, sniiiiif!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I think them not going away and continuing to tour after saying the would retire back in the 80s really hurt them. Beatles broke up in 1970 and never reunited and Zeppelin called it a day when Bonham died. “Better to burn out than fade away” is very true when it comes to the legacy of the who. They went from “THE WHO!” To “The Who are still around and touring? Why?”

Last edited: