• 2-04-2023 This was originally the backup site, so it was under-provisioned. I've added more resources now so we'll see how it performs. I may switch back to the other host if this continues to perform poorly with the added resources.

• This is a forum for the fans of the wordwide phenomenon pfgtv. Pfgtv is known for its critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies, and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters.  This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low GPA in High School. This is a web forum where users post their own views. There is no political agenda, leaning, or ideology. Any interpretation of an agenda is a projection of the reader's biases. Individual users' posts are not reflective of the site as a whole.

Killing yourself is not PFG (knowwhatimean) If you or someone you care about may be at risk of suicide, call or text the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, a free 24/7 service that offers support, information, and local resources: 988. Serious Calls only.

The virus is spreading

Screenshot_20230125_152242_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_152423_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_152301_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_153248_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230125_153813_Twitter.jpg

Meme Mike has gone from an impartial spectator of the pig to a full-on patposter. It's impossible to observe Pat for any length of time and not get pig shit on you. He's such a toxic piece of human filth.

The Björk Brotherman

Ringo ain't here, nigger. You're on thin ice.
View attachment 91404

View attachment 91407

View attachment 91405

View attachment 91415

View attachment 91418

Meme Mike has gone from an impartial spectator of the pig to a full-on patposter. It's impossible to observe Pat for any length of time and not get pig shit on you. He's such a toxic piece of human filth.
I love when people use the truth to just bury somebody because you really can't come back from that. Unless you're a delusional slobfuck.

But everybody still knows he's right Pat.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT

Patty's Arrester

He admitted to threatening to kill John
Nothing pleases me more than normies organically discovering and despising Rick Johnson.
He's been patposting since the KF lawsuit was filed. Originally he sympathized with Pat but he also made it clear to him that the first amendment is the supreme law of the land.

Patrick naturally childed him and Mike became all in with the patposting. just like Martin (I even forgot his real name). Just like JDA and EVS before we even discovered Patrick