• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

THE VIKING IS FUNNIER THAN JIM

Forum Clout
I might be wrong but I feel like he has better self awareness than most trannies.
There's a distinct difference between somebody like who Jim married and white male virgin potential school shooters that go on HRT which is most of the transgender people since 2014. I get this is this forum, but there is nothing inherent in changing your sex that means you have to be a humorless asshole or think kids should take puberty blockers. Nikki seems by and large like just some fag. At least they're honest about it unlike their husband.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
So the consensus appears to be that not only is Nikki:

- funnier

- more self aware

- relaxed

- much happier

Than the fucking worm, this feels like an inverse Sue Lightning situation. Where Anthony denied, cried, protested and plugged his ass, Jim screamed it from the closet on the mountain tops, and in both cases, the trans lads/lassies rolled with it with far more charm than the alleged comedians.

@Stent , I'm in agreement, she'll be posting within a year.

And hopefully not spamming Nikicado pictures.