• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The usual dozen awards or so

Forum Clout
Screen Shot 2023-12-16 at 2.42.20 PM.png

Last edited:

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I think he read here recently. Hiya, Donald!
View attachment 171401

Everything he says is half-cocked, incoherent nonsense.
A one year old knows the difference between candy and the wrapper, these hypothetical children probably just think he's a gross piece of shitty candy.
And when has he ever done anything that didn't heavily focus on him being blatantly wrapped head to toe in nigerian blackness?

A better analogy might be "Donald ekpeki's writing is like a turd that he wrapped in agbada and then tried to pass off as chocolate to easily fooled sfwa catladies"

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
View attachment 171431
First, this is a perfect description of his attitude to everything. Second, I think some people have good reasons, like personal accomplishments or skillsets.

I'm a white, western, educated landowner, who has never taken a handout and would sooner die than start a Go Fund Me. So yes, I'm better than you Ooga.