• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Torquester's drunk containment thread so I don't shit up the board. Final time getting wasted, folksh.

G

Had half a glass of wine so far. Going to have a shower while drinking a crisp refreshing cider. Got 4 of those to get out of the way. Then the fun stuff begins.

G

Any sheet recommendations?
Hmm...
PatFromWI, that's a very good question and I'm not going to avoid it like a stereotypical politician because that would be comedic hackery. And even worse, would be parodying comedic hackery by acknowledging something is hack and doing it anyway. I hope that answers your question.
2 ciders in and half a glass of red wine. Feeling okay.

G

Not only this is not going to contain your drunkenness, it’s also not going to be your last. Maybe you should work on being a better drunk before you work on not drinking. Or not, because I personally find it hilarious.
Look at this perceptive motherfucker