• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The time I was on Joe Rogan. sniff...

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
This is a new level of sad from The Destroyer. He's streaming an entire episode of Rogan from when he appeared and spliced in his own ads throughout the recording. Seems fawkin sketchy to be honest witcha

Screenshot_20211113-110952_Chrome.jpg

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
Say what you want about Opie, you can't deny that he's a stupid faggot.
he's too disturbing to hate. It's just unsettling

With the internet, there is no bottom to fall to, just an endless pit of sewage to sink deeper and deeper into.
nobody is making him do this either, and the comments and votes are nearly all negative. Are they all nana manipulating da hate? Every one of them, Gregg?

I go through OpieRadio youtubes the way I used to go to ogrish or rotten.com to look at dead bodies. it hits the same

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

bonnie obsessed 🥰
Forum Clout
A part of me thinks Opie is 100% self aware and everything he posts is doin' a bit. Does anyone else get that impression?
If you think of it as a performance art like most do with Fez then he’s actually a brilliant entertainer. His tag on the YKWD podcast intro was, “this is Opie, from alawta tings” and he was the only one who said what they were from. Completely unnecessary and very funny.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I can't believe neither Opie or Anthony have bottomed out yet and keep sinking further
The bottom for Anthony is another arrest leading to total loss of his media company, dying in a drunk car accident, or a heart attack in front of a minor league baseball crowd of maybe fifteen people. Dying in a flaming wreck might actually be a mercy killing at this point. Opie's low is easily a divorce or his wife publicly cheating on him like Florentine's wife banging the entire auto theft division of his local precinct. Like I cannot look at Florentine anymore as being anything but the guy whose wife fucked an entire SWAT team in the back of his car that he bought her. For all the negatives of Opie he has a smoking wife and a normal family.

Keep in mind that Anthony has no shame anymore. Stuff like Sue Lightning and Feed Nana literally do not phase him at all. When callers bring those up he has no comebacks and just laughs nervously and moves on because he has no energy to fight back. Him showing up for gigs that have a dozen people at most means nothing to him. Another banned Twitter account? Just make a new one.