• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the "those are my pecks" origin

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
a guy named Darell titty-fucked Patrick after Patrick lied about his martial arts experience

darell1.png

darell2.png
darell3.png
darell4.png
darell5.png
darell6.png
darell7.png
darell8.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I have a second degree black belt in BJJ from Renzo Gracie. A purple belt is absolutely something to be proud of. Assuming he rolled at least 5 nights a week to get that and earned it from someone credible, Pat would be gasping for life with this dude within 2 minutes. Even more proof that Pat has literally zero idea what being an Actual Tough Guy entails.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I have a second degree black belt in BJJ from Renzo Gracie. A purple belt is absolutely something to be proud of. Assuming he rolled at least 5 nights a week to get that and earned it from someone credible, Pat would be gasping for life with this dude within 2 minutes. Even more proof that Pat has literally zero idea what being an Actual Tough Guy entails.
Are you a part of the Danaher death squad, faggot?

On a serious note I can’t believe Rick said “I don’t have a vagina. I have male genitalia.” Lmaoooo. Why would he even humor him with that answer? Fucking robotic retard man.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
"You must have trouble picking up girls. Lot of little surprises at the end of the night."

Based Rick confirming that trannies obviously aren't real women and that having sex with them is absolutely disgusting. Big fan of when he gets so flustered that the mask slips.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
For such a fat, selfie-taking faggot there's not one pic of him doing any training. Just his potato head at the gym. If he actually trained there'd be tons of pics out there.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I love reading these dated Tomlinson Boasts years later after he's been long exposed and beaten down into a pulp. Seeing him use his daughter he abandoned, positioning himself as an authority on as many avenues of expertise as he can with his shit to less-than-shit credentials. Such a phony faggot.