• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Things That Really Matter

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Forum Clout
Most fathers:
istockphoto-638924024-170667a.jpg

Patrick Tomlinson:
14400.PNG
15000.PNG
16100.PNG

17000.PNG
18000.PNG

19000.PNG
20300.PNG

21000.PNG
22000.PNG

23000.PNG

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
*daughter's first day of school -
"Hello new followers! Trump, amirite?"

*Annabelle loses first tooth. Goes from crying in fear to being proud of growing *
"Whaaaat! ANOTHER thousand followers?! What else could I want out of life? I am complete!"

*Annabelle's Christmas where she cries and thanks Santa for all he brought her*
"I'm so quirky and funny - all you new followers will see. You never log off Twitter, do you? Me either!"

*Annabelle gets straight As on her report card and excitedly shares it with her parents*
"Gay spaceships!"

Last edited:
G

*daughter's first day of school -
"Hello new followers! Trump, amirite?"

*Annabelle loses first tooth. Goes from crying in fear to being proud of growing *
"Whaaaat! ANOTHER thousand followers?! What else could I want out of life? I am complete!"

*Annabelle's Christmas where she cries and thanks Santa for all he brought her*
"I'm so quirky and funny - all you need followers will see. You never log off Twitter, do you? Me either!"

*Annabelle gets straight As on her report card and excitedly shares it with her parents*
"Gay spaceships!"
Text from Adrienne on Annabelle's birthday:

"Okay, one more chance. Would you like go call your daughter on her birthday?"

"I cannoT. I am far too busy geTTing my TwiTTer unsuspended for the third time this month."

G

DLTIW, ex-wife child!
It makes me sick how phony he is about his daughter. No tweets about any events in her life. No holiday or birthday memories. Not a word about her personality, her thoughts, anything. I could live with all of that if he just pretended like she didn't exist. Nope, he loves to trot her out to make cheap political points for the dopamine rush of 72 likes and 3 retweets.

I picture him hocking books at a convention with Annabelle next to him; a bloated, greasy Daniel Plainview using a child who isn't really his to make a buck.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
It makes me sick how phony he is about his daughter. No tweets about any events in her life. No holiday or birthday memories. Not a word about her personality, her thoughts, anything. I could live with all of that if he just pretended like she didn't exist. Nope, he loves to trot her out to make cheap political points for the dopamine rush of 72 likes and 3 retweets.

I picture him hocking books at a convention with Annabelle next to him; a bloated, greasy Daniel Plainview using a child who isn't really his to make a buck.
And when he DOES make mention of her on Twitter, it's almost always in reference to sexuality and abortions, which is Freudian in ways that I am not imbibed enough to ponder.

Forum Clout

Didn’t he tweet something like he hopes his young daughter will one day have great sex?

Last edited: