The song IS about him, you stupit bitch

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Stern interviewed Carly and James Taylor's son, who admitted how destructive of a relationship they both had, just absolute cunts to one another.

I like Carly, but it's amazing the men she had obsessing over her, like Jagger and Warren Beatty.
All the iconic sex symbols were in love with her and she married the creepy, balding, autistic heroin addict James Taylor.

I guess writing some of the prettiest songs ever will pull you quality pussy. If James Taylor played Sweet Baby James in front of me I'd probably let him impregnate me too.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
All the iconic sex symbols were in love with her and she married the creepy, balding, autistic heroin addict James Taylor.

I guess writing some of the prettiest songs ever will pull you quality pussy. If James Taylor played Sweet Baby James in front of me I'd probably let him impregnate me too.

..... Maybe kiss you.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
34287A60-2ED0-4F2B-BD64-FF21BA7E1549.jpeg

Saw this and became enraged. Women had been making breakup songs for ages before this toothy cunt showed up. And Love-related songs are by far the most common in any genre. What the fuck