• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The sci-fi genre/industry.

G

Am I the only one genuinely surprised how much it's tainted with pedophilia? This is something I was not aware of before Patposting.

How deep is the rabbit hole...Isaac Asimov? Arthur C Clarke? Carl Sagan? Were they all pedos and the telescopes were just a beard

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Forum Clout
It doesn't surprise me. A lot of developmentally stunted, emotionally immature weirdos drift towards fantasy. Case in point:

x373wszc5scy.jpg

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm sure it has something to do with all the trannies and women who suddenly became Scifi fans over the past decade. Just look at any community being flooded with trannies.
This and the fact that any hobby that's dorky by default is going to attract the mentally ill at an above-average rate. You then get purity spirals in which all the spergs/trannies/tomlinsons start gatekeeping normal people and the whole field becomes a hive of lunacy.

Forum Clout
I'm sure it has something to do with all the trannies and women who suddenly became Scifi fans over the past decade. Just look at any community being flooded with trannies.
It's been full of losers since the beginning. Who ever gives a shit about scifi unless you're a fucking faggot?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Arthur C. Clarke was a known homosexual. He was investigated by Sri Lankan police for paying boys for sex.
He was also investigated by the British monarchy before his knighting ceremonies and the investigations were leaked to the English newspapers. He ended up having to cancel the first ceremony and then years later was given a small private ceremony for his knighthood. I almost believe that the monarchy wanted to investigate these guys to see if they were pedophiles because it was a requirement to be a knight.

Jimmy Savile was a major British television host who was a huge pedophile. He was best friends with royalty and literally spent every summer with that cunt Margaret Thatcher. And his being a notorious serial rapists was heavily covered up by the police and media for decades. It is not sci-fi that is littered with kid touchers and faggots. It is the entire entertainment industry and politics in general. Even sports are dominated by pedophiles. Guys like Jerry Sandusky are the norm for charities centering around children.