• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Ron & Anthony Show

Forum Clout
I wish this happened, except it's Ron becoming increasingly frustrated with the lack of participation from his partner like he did with Fez. Ron dismissively allowing Anthony read his headlines about FN's and asking "is that it? Another story about blacks, huh?" and Anthony shrinking into his chair with an awkward silence. Ron would have felt right at home next to a closeted co-host with a heart condition.

Forum Clout
“We just had a director in who made a movie that’s up for an Oscar and you didn’t say a single word to him. Did you even watch the movie?”

“…no…”

“Exactly. You did nothing all weekend. You were FN tweeting again instead of doing show prep. Pepper showed me the screenshots. Jesus Christ, tell me you’re not crying.”

Forum Clout
IMG_5601.jpeg

What was the backstory for this horseshit? Didn’t one of Anthony’s producers tease it as a possibility? There’s a defunct Twitter account out there as well.

Forum Clout
I wonder how he even thought that dynamic would work. Probably just “it would be fun! We would have fun! Ronnie is so fun!” literally 0 thought of making an entertaining show.
Anthony had Colin Flaherty on to promote his NY Times best seller “Nigger Babies: Why Infanticide is the Superior Solution” and was taken aback when he didn’t strike up a friendship with Ron.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony had Colin Flaherty on to promote his NY Times best seller “Nigger Babies: Why Infanticide is the Superior Solution” and was taken aback when he didn’t strike up a friendship with Ron.
HAHA! WE’RE NOT ALT RIGHT HERE! THESE ARE IMPORTANT ISSUES! So Colin why are niggers ruining America and why are the liberals making our kids transgender? WHAAAAT RONNIE! IM FUCKING AROUND! You’re sensitive!

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
View attachment 209500
What was the backstory for this horseshit? Didn’t one of Anthony’s producers tease it as a possibility? There’s a defunct Twitter account out there as well.
Keith was in “negotiations” with Ron. Ron may have entertained the idea or used it as leverage against SXM for a better deal. Ron wasn’t going anywhere, he was taking care of his daughter and two surrogate sons; Earl and Pepper Hicks. As long as Ron shows up, his people are taken care of. Can’t say the same for Anthony who will sell anyone out so he can continue to drink , play video games and tweet f/n.

Forum Clout
View attachment 209500

Was a while ago now but I believe the rumours were that Anthony's new co-host would be Artie, Opie or Ron. I seem to vaguely remember another rumour that Ron was on the outs with Sirius which obviously wasn't true.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
View attachment 209500
Before Cumia hired known junkie, Artie Lange, he announced he was getting a new co-host and teased all these different people (DiPaolo, Breuer, Bennington, etc.). CP Media made little logos for each "new show" as if they were real.

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
View attachment 209500
Keith the Used Boat Salesman tweeted out the logo to 'generate social media buzz and show Ron how much the fans want this' or something like that. This was when they were trying to sign Ronnie B in 2015. A&A show launched more than 2 years later.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
The best part of that particular episode was watching Nana absolutely shrivel up into a tittering ball of anxiety when confrontation reared its ugly head. If I recall correctly, he didn't even accept responsibility for booking Colin and Ron on the same show, and tried to blame some subordinate. The whole thing was a wanton display of total cowardice.

Forum Clout
And contrasting that with Ronny B’s unflinching confrontation then his insistence that they not kick him off and then not being uncomfortable.
IMO, Nana daintily tittering and mindlessly parroting Bennington while Ron took him to task was the defining moment of Nana's whole post-radio career. Oh, to have been a fly on the wall during Nana's ride home to Castle Wopington after that brutal emasculation.

upanddown

Forum Clout
The best part of that particular episode was watching Nana absolutely shrivel up into a tittering ball of anxiety when confrontation reared its ugly head. If I recall correctly, he didn't even accept responsibility for booking Colin and Ron on the same show, and tried to blame some subordinate. The whole thing was a wanton display of total cowardice.

Anthony asked Keith who booked the show, and Keith blamed some woman that works for them.

Said woman began crying.

I'm not making this up.

No timestamps but the entire thing is worth watching.

Ronnie really brings to the forefront the bleak reality of Anthony's fall from grace.

Forum Clout
Anthony asked Keith who booked the show, and Keith blamed some woman that works for them.

Said woman began crying.

I'm not making this up.

No timestamps but the entire thing is worth watching.

Ronnie really brings to the forefront the bleak reality of Anthony's fall from grace.

Just as I remembered it. Nana was perfectly well aware that Colin and Ron were a bad pairing, but he thought it'd be hilllll-A-ri-ous. Then, when it turned into a gay debacle, he blamed a girl (naturally). Just a massive, all-encompassing display of faggoty cowardice.

The funniest part was when Ron pressed him to name something...anything...he genuinely enjoyed and found happiness doing, and all he could come up with was "technology". In other words, buying stuff during his nigger-rich shopping sprees. And he was all meek and sheepish about it, in that mommy's shoes kind of way. So embarrassing.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Just as I remembered it. Nana was perfectly well aware that Colin and Ron were a bad pairing, but he thought it'd be hilllll-A-ri-ous. Then, when it turned into a gay debacle, he blamed a girl (naturally). Just a massive, all-encompassing display of faggoty cowardice.
Lets call this “gay debacle” what it was. It was an argument. Not a personal one but just politics. There would be no harm and I would actually be interested in seeing those two boomers square off. Because its a unique conversation. It’s not “Blacks are good” vs “Blacks are bad”. It was “I DONT GIVE A FUCK DUDE” vs “Blacks are bad”.

Nana was so personally uncomfortable he couldn’t even recognize what a benefit that would be to his show. Don’t news networks constantly get people to argue on air? Why does it have to be a constant agreement with Nana all the time? Is that REALLY entertaining? It’s not, but Nana can’t handle any thought that isn’t his own
The funniest part was when Ron pressed him to name something...anything...he genuinely enjoyed and found happiness doing, and all he could come up with was "technology". In other words, buying stuff during his nigger-rich shopping sprees. And he was all meek and sheepish about it, in that mommy's shoes kind of way. So embarrassing.
What he meant here was literally his model plane building faggotry. He said it meekly because he knows his father is watching from hell and calling him a sissy for still having such a childish hobby.

Forum Clout
Lets call this “gay debacle” what it was. It was an argument. Not a personal one but just politics. There would be no harm and I would actually be interested in seeing those two boomers square off. Because its a unique conversation. It’s not “Blacks are good” vs “Blacks are bad”. It was “I DONT GIVE A FUCK DUDE” vs “Blacks are bad”.

Nana was so personally uncomfortable he couldn’t even recognize what a benefit that would be to his show. Don’t news networks constantly get people to argue on air? Why does it have to be a constant agreement with Nana all the time? Is that REALLY entertaining? It’s not, but Nana can’t handle any thought that isn’t his own

What he meant here was literally his model plane building faggotry. He said it meekly because he knows his father is watching from hell and calling him a sissy for still having such a childish hobby.
It was a gay debacle for Nana, who sat there making stupid faces and tittering like a retard while his guests duked it out. He was just lost. He fancied himself like he was an old-time TV talk show host, with his little cigarette holder on his desk, but he doesn't have any hosting skills at all, and always appears to be wildly uncomfortable with "steering the ship".

I thought he was talking about "computers" aka the screens he's always staring at. Like, he considered tweeting and gaming "technology". It was another humiliating moment in an episode jam-packed with them.