• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The rest is history..

Gronez_Bambatta

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230825_175304_X.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And thanks to that diabetic creep from Brooklyn, Anthony Cumia would ruin his entire life and legacy in the span of a decade. That diabetic creep from Brooklyn's name? Fred.

And now you know the rest of the story.

Anyone remember the rest of the story guy? I remember learning that Jack Nicholson was raised thinking his mother was his sister from that guy.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
And thanks to that diabetic creep from Brooklyn, Anthony Cumia would ruin his entire life and legacy in the span of a decade. That diabetic creep from Brooklyn's name? Fred.

Anyone remember the rest of the story guy? I remember learning that Jack Nicholson was raised thinking his mother was his sister from that guy.
Ol' Paul Harvey lol.

Funny you should mention Paul Harvey, since Cumia nowadays has about as much relevancy and cultural cache as Harvey. Zoomers and most millennials don't know or care who Nana is. Only boomers like Fred still perceive him as a "big deal", and think that he's worth bragging about, even as he circles the 9th circle of obscurity.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Ol' Paul Harvey lol.

Funny you should mention Paul Harvey, since Cumia nowadays has about as much relevancy and cultural cache as Harvey. Zoomers and most millennials don't know or care who Nana is. Only boomers like Fred still perceive him as a "big deal", and think that he's worth bragging about, even as he circles the 9th circle of obscurity.
I also learned about the provenance of the Frisbee from him. They just started throwing pie tins.