The receptionist at every doctor's office (This is SO true!! πŸ˜‚)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
β€Ž
β€Ž
The receptionist at my doctor's office is the reason I haven't seen my doctor in like ten years. She's always been a cunt to me and my mother in particular. She kisses my dad's ass. The last time I was there she acted like me not getting a flu shot was a personal attack on her. She was like "you'll be sorry when you're dealing with the flu and getting everyone else sick." I'd rather have a flu and shit and puke for three days than feel like I'm 100% going to die the night I get the shot. I've only got it twice and it makes me feel worse than anything.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
The receptionist at my doctor's office is the reason I haven't seen my doctor in like ten years. She's always been a cunt to me and my mother in particular. She kisses my dad's ass. The last time I was there she acted like me not getting a flu shot was a personal attack on her. She was like "you'll be sorry when you're dealing with the flu and getting everyone else sick." I'd rather have a flu and shit and puke for three days than feel like I'm 100% going to die the night I get the shot. I've only got it twice and it makes me feel worse than anything.
I hate the whole healthcare industry in general. Some really scummy people there.