• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Quantum Leap Appreciation Thread

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Collage 2021-11-09 20_20_37.jpg

G

That show was the shit. They did my boy Dr. Beckett dirty in the end though.

Wasn’t there an episode where Sam wakes up on the beach and there’s some topless broad walking up to him? He does the ‘oh boy’ and the scene ends. I swear I didn’t imagine this.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
That show was the shit. They did my boy Dr. Beckett dirty in the end though.

Wasn’t there an episode where Sam wakes up on the beach and there’s some topless broad walking up to him? He does the ‘oh boy’ and the scene ends. I swear I didn’t imagine this.
I think he did the female leap a few times

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I swear this show ends up being on late night in every single country I'm performing at.

Check in to hotel. Set down luggage. Turn on TV. Flip through channels. Quantum Leap theme plays. Don't sleep for an hour. Check out in morning. Repeat.

Bakula was really good on that. And the original last episode ending - the one they filmed thinking they had one more season - was far better than that cop out they got stuck with.

G

I swear this show ends up being on late night in every single country I'm performing at.

Check in to hotel. Set down luggage. Turn on TV. Flip through channels. Quantum Leap theme plays. Don't sleep for an hour. Check out in morning. Repeat.

Bakula was really good on that. And the original last episode ending - the one they filmed thinking they had one more season - was far better than that cop out they got stuck with.
What was the original ending?

G

I loved watching reruns of it on the Sci-Fi channel at 11/12 years old. Feel it's probably best left in the past and would be ruined (revealed as shit) if re-visited.