The Prince of Funsters

chocolatehellhole

Please report all Boq extreme posts, stay vigilant
You're missing out, brother. This thread is fuckin hilarious. Boq as Piccolo has fucked my ribs up something fierce.

PALM READ CANNONNNNN
I can tell I'm missing out, it's frustrating but I won't fly a plane into a building over it. Ever notice how "mad" is even in their prophet's name? (Pooham"mad") just riffin

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I don't get any of these references. I'm white so I didn't watch Dragon Ballz like you blacks.
The first nig I befriended was hardcore into dbz, I didnt fawkin get it, until I realized theyre all obsessed with it. Mexicans are also hardcore into this shit. Whats up with that? They all worship the blonde hair and blue eyed super white man.

LiberalPussy

The first nig I befriended was hardcore into dbz, I didnt fawkin get it, until I realized theyre all obsessed with it. Mexicans are also hardcore into this shit. Whats up with that? They all worship the blonde hair and blue eyed super white man.
Niggers relate to Gohan because his father is never around. As for Spics? I dunno other than it was introduced to them much earlier than in the US and with Dragon Ball first.

I guess it does destroy the argument that non whites need to see shit skins like them on the screen to be able to relate to them.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”
Mexicans are also hardcore into this shit.
morissey-DOD.jpg

What about Mexicans being really into Morrissey?