• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The premier Internationally full time touring tribute to the holy grail of grunge.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I don't understand how the people who play in cover bands don't feel ashamed. I understand covering a song you enjoy but to blatantly perform the song in a band pretending you're the real deal is cringeworthy on so many levels.

I sing some covers, along with my own songs, but to pretend you're the band itself?

You could shoot me before I ever dressed like this.

a67181fb153b8877ac799caec3524e10.jpeg

Or this.

e90b3bbcf2d73bb9e3b26ace9a4bacf2.jpg

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I don't understand how the people who play in cover bands don't feel ashamed. I understand covering a song you enjoy but to blatantly perform the song in a band pretending you're the real deal is cringeworthy on so many levels.

It's a whole other level of pathetic when you're a 60 year old mooch who is pretending to be a 27 year old who died in 1994. Cobain even said in an interview towards the end that he hopes he wouldn't be playing Smells Like Teen Spirit etc. in his 60s because of how embarrassing it'd be.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
Why is it under the umbrella of Brother Joe Entertainment then? Is he just managing them or something?
Now I'm confused. The logo in the video spells it as Nervana, while the title of the video spells it as Nearvana. Maybe Joe is trying to bait and switch...showing the video for a decent Nirvana cover band, when in actuality Nearvana is him and bunch of old fat fucks from Long Island.

I guess what I'm getting at here is that Joe Cumia is fat, old, and gay.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
Not to mention the fact that dumb Joe covers bands like U2, Nirvana and RATM. Insanely liberal bands that would fucking hate him of there was any chance of them
knowing who he was.

It's a whole other level of pathetic when you're a 60 year old mooch who is pretending to be a 27 year old who died in 1994. Cobain even said in an interview towards the end that he hopes he wouldn't be playing Smells Like Teen Spirit etc. in his 60s because of how embarrassing it'd be.
It's the last stop on the "I failed at being a professional musician" express. You make a few sad shekels banging out familiar old radio hits for bars full of sad pitiful losers in a last-ditch attempt to pretend your "music career" wasn't a complete waste of time.