The point of small towns

G

Screen Shot 2022-07-14 at 8.09.14 PM.png

G

I would have no issues with him suffering in Hell for eternity. Think of the worst pains, physical and mental, you have ever experienced and times that by 1000. Then give him the awareness to always know that God is aware of his pain and could stop it at any time, but never ever will, because of his faggot behavior in the mortal realm. He will forever be conciously aware, finally, of how awful he has been while on this Earth. But it will be too late. And he will never be accustomed to the pain, either. It will always be just as bad as when it started.

Eternal pain for the pig. Always and forever.

G

I would have no issues with him suffering in Hell for eternity. Think of the worst pains, physical and mental, you have ever experienced and times that by 1000. Then give him the awareness to always know that God is aware of his pain and could stop it at any time, but never ever will, because of his faggot behavior in the mortal realm. He will forever be conciously aware, finally, of how awful he has been while on this Earth. But it will be too late. And he will never be accustomed to the pain, either. It will always be just as bad as when it started.

Pat has that deep-woods holy-rolling redneck psychology, but it's the opposite end of the extreme. Bet the Christian jocks at Westfield High used to hold him down and make him squeal like a pig.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
yeah not that we need small towns to work the land around them, no, no, the sole purpose of people living in small dispersed communities is about TRANNIES, trannies and fags are the CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE AND THE MOST IMPORTANT TOPIC TO CONSTANTLY BE OBSESSED ABOUT

also this is yet another tweet in which Patrick lowkey talks about his own experience as a faggot and his LARP about "escaping" to the "big city"

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
"Whipped up controversies," what, like one or more of the trannies they booked for Drag Queen Story Hour had rap sheets containing sex crimes against children? Why, oh why does Patrick S. Tomlinson, without fail, come to the dogged and determined defense of pederasts?

Ha I saw "whipped up controversies" and I also instantly knew what it was.

G

Jesus Christ, some of you guys are truly sociopathic.