The Pink Panther is comedic genius that is not to be altered.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
1701209939875.jpeg

Unless you’re ready to incur my wrath and get a strongly worded chapter in my book about you, babyboy.

But its ok. When you confront me i’ll cower and retract my criticisms.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sellers was the only Clouseau and Kevin Kline isnt worthy of licking Herbert Lom’s shit covered boots but its not like Steve Martin’s the first person to try and take over the role.
The Pink Panther movies are like Monty Python, one or two clips are hilarious but fuck watching an two hours of that
So what you’re saying is its an unreasonable reaction to fly into a rage, spitting on the floor, and insulting a more famous actor than you, wishing AIDS on him, because he did a shitty adaptation of a shitty cartoon?

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
So what you’re saying is its an unreasonable reaction to fly into a rage, spitting on the floor, and insulting a more famous actor than you, wishing AIDS on him, because he did a shitty adaptation of a shitty cartoon?
No, I’m saying Steve Martins an unfunny cunt but this was Norton trying to be a comedy snob once again and show how “educated “ he is because he’s a fan of Peter Sellers. And they tried to have other people play Clouseau before Steve Martin, its just his movies are really fucking unfunny and cringey

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Nort-tone would have redone that movie for 5% of what Martin was offered. He probably made 10 mill and Jim would have defended himself doing it for 500k. Also I never saw the original but I’m sure it’s no masterpiece. I wonder if they did the pretending to walk down stairs on flat ground gag.

The original isn't even that good.

A Shot in the Dark, the first sequel and the ONLY one not bearing the Pink Panther name, is excellent and should be required viewing.

Nort-tone would have redone that movie for 5% of what Martin was offered. He probably made 10 mill and Jim would have defended himself doing it for 500k. Also I never saw the original but I’m sure it’s no masterpiece. I wonder if they did the pretending to walk down stairs on flat ground gag.
Jim would have done it for free if the D-listers they had co-staring with him would have signed whatever bullshit he asked.

Steve Martin is not married too a man. Jim should never criticize anyone, ever again
Steve Martin: fucks biological women, made numerous popular films, enjoys a specific musical genre to the point where he learned to play it and actively participate in it. Jim Norton: gets fucked up the ass by a contrived, affected shemale, likes two bands, buys shitty merch to "support" them. Essentially, you have an actual man, and a depraved sex pervert who grovels for bit roles in awful movies.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I saw Steve Martin in 2008 in the Museum of Fine Arts when he was in Boston filming one of these Pink Panther movies. He had that stupid mustache. I said to my girlfriend at the time "Hey that's Steve Martin" and he frowned at me. Seems like a pretty good guy compared to Jim Norton based on that.

Last edited: