• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

The Patrick Tomlinson Circle of Life

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
1bbcdd3cce4f5d8b9bd641c39f3d1430.jpg

Keep a look out for a bearded Scotsman in dark shades when you finally get to court, Patrick. I would like to see what Discovery reveals live in person.

Go ahead, tell the musically daft Americans in court that Genesis had a third lead singer, and he so happens to stlak you on the Internet.

No one will ever believe you...

Last edited:

MasterPosHonor

🎵👏 Luminencz front 👏 Luminencz front 👏🎵
Forum Clout
"Hello, I'm Joseph Cumia, and this is The People's Court. While it's true that I've been accused of being a pedophile, and that I have mentioned this at least three times on national television, I have never denied it. Go ahead and find a clip of me denying it on tv you libtard lol 🖕🤗

Forum Clout
"Hello, I'm Joseph Cumia, and this is The People's Court. While it's true that I've been accused of being a pedophile, and that I have mentioned this at least three times on national television, I have never denied it. Go ahead and find a clip of me denying it on tv you libtard lol 🖕🤗
"....A violent, card carrying, white supremacist, pedophile...."