• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

the pains of digital hoarding

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
having to see a naked Jim Norton every time you browse your plex catalogue

1706768368638.png

no, i'm not going to delete it

i skimmed it to remember how bad it is. the whole special is "CANCEL CULTURE, RIGHT GUYS?" not one real joke. this was not that long after ant was fired, so of course he plays into that. but the clips people post every now and then of the worm trying out jokes at the cellar are also always topical. did the worm ever have it in him to just be funny without current thing being a crutch?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Even at my absolute height of Norton fandom, his stand-up was always shit. Good on the raqio and I actually laughed pretty hard at both of his retarded books, but his stand-up was always grade A dogshit.

Absolutely. It's astounding how none of his talent transferred to stage at all. Yeah yeah he's a hack in retrospect, whatever, but he definitely showed a knack for wit and timing at points. All his stand-up I've attempted to suffer through is about as stilted and unnatural as his acting with Comedy Central-safe material.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
current thoughts on Norton?

He deserves every ounce of his current success. Killing it with Sam, killing it on YouTube and killing comedy shows in Oklahoma. I'm sure he'll get his Osbornes like reality show on LOGO for a season or two. Cable TV reality shows is where the big money is. I hear cable is big now.

There are YouTube gamers that play games you've never heard of that make much more than Jimmy. He, like the other two need to understand they aren't the demo anymore. Just call it a night. Everyone gets more embarrassing the longer they insist on being in the spotlight.

Edit - I take some of that back. With Jim being a UFC whore and Sam WWE, the smart move would be to rebrand as Endevor Radio and stick to JUST UFC/WWE. That, I could see being relevant and working.

Last edited:

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
He deserves every ounce of his current success. Killing it with Sam, killing it on YouTube and killing comedy shows in Oklahoma. I'm sure he'll get his Osbornes like reality show on LOGO for a season or two. Cable TV reality shows is where the big money is. I hear cable is big now.

There are YouTube gamers that play games you've never heard of that make much more than Jimmy. He, like the other two need to understand they aren't the demo anymore. Just call it a night. Everyone gets more embarrassing the longer they insist on being in the spotlight.

Edit - I take some of that back. With Jim being a UFC whore and Sam WWE, the smart move would be to rebrand as Endevor Radio and stick to JUST UFC/WWE. That, I could see being relevant and working.

As one of the more well known posters on this forum of 200 people, you’re definitely the guy to come to for advice on how to stay relevant, Danny. Jimmy and Sam - take note!

G

I swear every post of yours mentions money and how you admire social media weirdos for making millions of. Almost like it’s in your genetic code or something.