The other Rich Vos daughter got married.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Screenshot_20221011-081213_Instagram.jpg

G

Good for Rich. There is a lot of stuff I don’t like about him, he’s obviously a degenerate sexually, but he’s doing well for himself in life. Not just his career. He’s pretty happy with Bonnie, he didn’t abandon his daughters, by all accounts he’s a pretty good dad.

I mean he’s about as close to a decent human being as you can get in comedy. You know, and actually still be funny.

OK I just noticed all the rings. I’ll take it all back. He needs to burn in hell.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Good for Rich. There is a lot of stuff I don’t like about him, he’s obviously a degenerate sexually, but he’s doing well for himself in life. Not just his career. He’s pretty happy with Bonnie, he didn’t abandon his daughters, by all accounts he’s a pretty good dad.

I mean he’s about as close to a decent human being as you can get in comedy. You know, and actually still be funny.

OK I just noticed all the rings. I’ll take it all back. He needs to burn in hell.
He's a Jew, so we're grading on a curve here.

WhereWeAt

His divorce advice to Louie was no joke one of the most practical pieces of life advice ever on the O&A show