• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

The Opester officially lost his mind.

DMAN

New York City
A lot of Opie trash talk in the comments and it's honestly, I'm not going to lie to you. It's disappointing, it makes me mad and sad.
I thought we were kinda done with that old gag.

If Opie is mentally ill, every single one of us should be in padded rooms.
Do you consider trolling to be "Mentally Ill?"

Sometimes the best part about a person is their aspie rage. At some point we've all come to appreciate beating a bit to death.
Without naming names it's obvious some of us have only 1 hobby: the opie & anthony pest army.

Like Opie always says, I clearly have a little touch of something. I won't deny it.
No one spends hours making a stupid video or photoshop, or even reading / typing posts like this.

Never understood the jokes about the sub being drunken drug addicts. Truckers? I believe 60% of the OG sub were truckers.
But in the olden days, around the holidays it was a sad sight of lonely threads.

Well Patrice, their hero, spent many holidays alone. Many people on this sub have a wife and kids.
Sure, we have child neglecting baby mamas like Leiah Dixon-Miner. We also have bitter childless old maids such as myself.
But then there are the Opies... and many sub users, who have families and dip into the SkankHunt420 behavior to be devilish.

Along with my own cringe worthy nostalgic novels, many others have exposed they have detailed, invested autism.
Most of us have a little touch. A little touch on the spectrum. And that's OK.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Opester showing he's a real ass dude by being humble, self-aware and prioritizing the important things in life, fully accepting that he's entered his twilight years. Unlike a certain swarthy dick cream merchant we know.

That only insane people in that video are in the comment section.
Opie is only "happily retired" because he can't get a job.

T

Tony Hinchclit

When did he start dressing like Varg Vikernes?
opester.png

varg.png