The only people more pitiable than Joseph Cumia

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
The ones who give laughing emoji reactions to his absolutely retarded attempts at humor:

IMG_3104.jpeg

I don’t want to go after these people by name, but one is a woman whose husband spells his name “Justan” — real tards.

I’m happy to report that we shamed Joe out of posting a tribute to dead Journey guy. But because Joe’s thirst for social media validation can never be quenched, we got this:

IMG_3107.jpeg

IMG_3106.jpeg

His facial expression looks like he’s trying to calculate a 10% tip on a $10 order.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
The ones who give laughing emoji reactions to his absolutely retarded attempts at humor:

View attachment 132608

I don’t want to go after these people by name, but one is a woman whose husband spells his name “Justan” — real tards.

I’m happy to report that we shamed Joe out of posting a tribute to dead Journey guy. But because Joe’s thirst for social media validation can never be quenched, we got this:

View attachment 132609
View attachment 132610

His facial expression looks like he’s trying to calculate a 10% tip on a $10 order.
Funny how you can tell he was the degenerate in this group...nice criminal phrenology and bone structure, stupid.